We want you to enjoy an unforgettable wedding in Costa Rica. This is why we provide a U.S. certified wedding planner and coordinator, who is experienced in handling your most important details, including the arrangement of all the legal aspects.
Whether you are considering a simple Elopement Wedding, or a much larger and traditional event, La Mansion Inn offers a variety of up to twenty-two Deluxe Rooms and Suites, which can intimately accommodate your friends and family.
Imagine a backdrop of verdant jungle and the mesmerizing waves of the Pacific Ocean. Expect some uninvited guests, like Titi monkeys, Sloth's, white-faced monkeys and hundreds of different birds and butterflies "crashing" your wedding party. Now add one of our spectacular Suites, such as the Presidential Suite, with a twin-headed shower and Jacuzzi, breakfast-in-bed with caviar, salmon and champagne... and you have set the right stage for one of the most important days of your lives!
Whether you want rose petals and candle-light on your wedding night or tropical flower arrangements, we are here to serve you. We can provide a hairstylist, make-up artist, manicures, pedicures, a photographer and spectacular gourmet meals... just let us know and we will cater to your whim!
Our wedding packages vary depending on the season, availability and the services you wish to include.
10 reasons why La Mansion Inn is the perfect location for your wedding.
- 5 Star Hotel accommodation at your fingertips
- 24 rooms, each with full ocean view offer you the opportunity to have the entire hotel for your ceremony and party.
- A magnificent Terrace with 360 degrees of ocean view. This creates an unforgettable event for your ceremony or cocktail parties.
- If you want your wedding at the beach, we are located 8 minutes away from the best beach location in all of Manuel Antonio.
- If you want an ocean view sunset but without the sand in your beautiful wedding dress, we can organize your wedding at Nahomi Bay 12 minutes away from the hotel.
- La Mansion Inn owns a Luxury Yacht should you desire a wedding on the sea.
- Full ocean view Restaurant to experience an amazing Wedding dinner.
- Handicapped & Elderly accessible: room, terrace, public bathrooms and restaurant (elevator and ramps)
- Wedding planner & Concierge that is delighted to answer any question you might have along the way.
- La Mansion Inn provides full luxury Spa services for the bride in preparation for the event.
Couples planning Costa Rica weddings are required to provide original birth certificates, single status affidavits, and a valid passport. Divorce and death decrees are required if necessary.
Maximum of people for wedding at La Mansion Inn
Wedding Services Offered
- Open Bar
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Wedding Reception
- Cocktail Party
- Guitar Player
Photographers: Kevin Heslin & Madison Baltodano